Sales & Marketing (officer / manager)
Are you our new Sales & Marketing wizard?
Are you a passionate and empathic salesperson who wants to help our customers in their Agile journey?
Then be sure to read on.
Our mission is to create an agile impact in organizations and enable them and their employees to thrive in a VUCA world.
Developing Agile capabilities is still on the rise in the business world, which has enabled us to grow, and we want to keep on growing. We are looking for reinforcement to help us in this growth.
Who are you?
Are you a people person and is authenticity important to you? Does your business mindset make it easy for you to contact customers, build a trust relationship with them, and proactively look for opportunities? Then we are looking for you!
The following competencies are core in this role:
- Your written and verbal communication is fluent (Dutch and English, French is a plus)
- Planning and organization – you are structured and like to organize, plan and follow up
- Self-motivation – you aim high and find satisfaction in reaching your ambitions
- Customer focus – you have an appetite for selling and a commercial flair
What will you do?
Building a long-term relationship with customers is essential. We want our customers to feel they can count on iLean for their pragmatic and customer-centric approach. Therefore we are looking for someone:
- Who loves sales and prospecting and gets a kick from closing deals
- Structured, who brings calm to the sales process, and follows up on deals to close
- Who maintains and reinforces current customer relationships
- Who activates new potential customers and extends our customer portfolio
- Who supports our coaches and trainers in following up on more difficult sales questions
- Who nails our quotes and finds ways to improve our tendering process
- Who works with other iLeaners to match them with nice coaching opportunities
- Who supports recruitment for our growth
Also, as sales and marketing go hand in hand, you like to take responsibility for creating and following up on marketing campaigns, increasing our social media visibility, keeping our website up to date, and strengthening our company’s exposure during network events.
You consistently implement our corporate identity in all your actions (templates, website, offers, …)
What will you get in return?
Walking our talk, we strive to be a great place to work! You will join a dynamic team that will bring out the best in you and motivates you in your personal growth. We support you with a personal development plan shaped by numerous training and further education opportunities.
In addition, iLean offers you:
- The opportunity to have a meaningful job with which you can make a difference while being part of a strong team you can always count on!
- Tons of experience with the entire Agile Spectrum, Scrum, Kanban, SAFe, LeSS, Spotify, Sociocracy 3.0, NVC, Liberating Structures, Art of Hosting, Leadership, Systems Thinking, and Leadership …, which we are eager to share with you.
- Great team days and daily check-in moments because we’re not a typical consultancy firm!
- Competitive salary with company car and fuel card
- From the moment you sign, you are an iLeaner!
- Great hospital and group insurance and many extras thanks to being a part of the Cronos Group!
- 32 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working!
- Autonomy over your hybrid work environment, your growth, your time, your way of work
- We’re open for payroll and freelance employees!
Got any questions or need more info before applying? Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
iLean was founded over 15 years ago out of a passion for changing the world of work. We wanted to bring more effectiveness and humanity into teams through trainers and coaches and initially did this by working on Agile product development and project management with our customers. Often within IT departments and IT teams, but also outside IT. The mindset and organizational capability development that comes with it soon became our passion and focus, in addition to working with the teams themselves.
Over the years, we have grown to include 15 experienced coaches and trainers who support companies of all sizes in their development processes towards more agile organizational capabilities, agile teams, agile product development, etc. You can meet our team here.
iLean is part of the Cronos Group. Our office is located in the center of Mechelen, opposite the railway station.