Agile (Team) Coach
Are you our new Agile(Team) Coach?
If you would like to change the world of organisations, you are at the right place!
In your role as Agile (Team) Coach, you ensure that Agile change becomes tangible at the team and organisational level. Your role is primarily to coach an organisation on acquiring the necessary learning capabilities. In addition, organizational change requires the support of top management and is accompanied by a cultural shift. Supporting and coaching management during this change is, therefore, part of your job.
We want to walk our talk of creating a “happy workplace.” Therefore, we work together, share knowledge, and reflect on sustainable change across organisations. You will be joining a team where everyone is accountable for your personal growth and development, and we expect the same from you. We also work on iLean objectives as a team!
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- You fit in Lencioni’s “Humble, Smart, Hungry”- criteria of a team player.
- You’re an approachable and open-minded colleague. Continuous improvement is a two-way street!
- You score high on the mysterious iLean factor, which we cannot describe ourselves.
- Being a good decision maker is equally essential. Decide on something, make sure that the team can apply it, and follow through. Make it happen!
- Working together and knowledge sharing is an everyday reality. Ideas are not only listened to. They are co-created, evolve, and put into practice.
- You are a good communicator, and you like working in a team, on team dynamics.
- A healthy dose of humor is essential, even if it is terrible.
- You have a good knowledge of Agile, Lean, and Scaled frameworks.
- You are an experienced Agile (team) coach.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English. French is a big plus.
- The opportunity to have a meaningful job to make a difference while being part of a strong team you can always count on!
- Tons of experience with the entire Agile Spectrum, Scrum, Kanban, SAFe, LeSS, Spotify, Sociocracy 3.0, NVC, Liberating Structures, Art of Hosting, Leadership, Systems Thinking, Leadership …, which we are eager to share with you.
- You get to become a Klimaks coach!
- The chance to grow as a professional, coupled with a variety of training.
- Great team days and daily check-in moments because we’re not a typical consultancy firm!
- Competitive salary with company car and fuel card
- Great hospital and group insurance and many extra’s thanks to being a part of the Cronos Group!
- 32 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working!
- We’re open for payroll and freelance employees!
Got any questions or need more info before applying? Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.