- November 21 @ 17:30 - 18:30
This is a free webinar for managers, product owners, and team coaches (scrum masters) who struggle with making Agile work.
Join our free webinar full of insights
Which struggles are preventing you from making progress? Do the following pains feel very familiar to you?
“We always deliver late!”
”Customers are unhappy with what we deliver!”
”We have no idea what we can deliver when!”
”We have no clue what everyone is working on!”
Then you should definitely join our free webinar on Making Agile Work!
We are eager to share our own practical view with you on what Agile impact means, so you can feel inspired to make a real impact in your own context.
What you will learn?
We will share a simple inspiration tool that will help you identify the opportunities that can make a real Agile impact in your organization. It will help you find opportunities for learning, based on where you are now and where you want to make an impact first.
The following topics will be covered during this webinar:
- Build effective teams - What assumptions lay behind Agile teams and how are they reflected in your organization?
- Deliver value predictably - In what sense is Agile predictability a paradox? How can you tell whether your organization stepped into the pitfall of the Estimation Paradox?
- Communication with impact - How are conversations central to solving complex business challenges? How generative are your conversations?
- Focus on the customer, relentlessly - How do you know if you stepped into the build trap? Do you live Agile Principle nr 1: “Our highest priority is to satisfy the customer through early and continuous delivery of valuable software.”?
- Integrate learning cycles - How can you assess the quality of your feedback loops? How is your daily work integrated with your iteration goals, and how are the iteration goals integrated with your quarterly strategic goals?
It will be an interactive, live webinar, so we are open to all your questions!
Meeting ID: 856 8717 2669
- Live webinar by Kris Philippaerts and Frank Geelen
- Subcribe for free
- We won’t make a recording so make sure you will be there
You can't join? Let us know, and we will put you on the list for the next Webinar.
We can't wait to see you there!