Scrum is a framework to deliver products and projects at optimal cost while maximizing delivered business value. Although many organizations are experimenting with Scrum, only a few succeed in successfully implementing it and obtaining the real benefits.
That is why this certification course prepares you for a solid and successful implementation of Scrum in your team or organization. You will get a deep understanding of the Scrum framework and understand how all elements fit together into one of the most powerful project management tools around.
We will discuss and practice the principles of Agile, Lean and Scrum that are vital in implementing Scrum in your specific context. By also exploring typical pitfalls and proven implementation approaches, your chances of successfully implementing Scrum are maximized by this course.
This course is designed to offer optimal learning for every participant, so it is not a typical classroom training. You will be engaged and invited to bring in your specific challenges and questions. We will combine theoretical concepts, practical experiences, exercises, games, discussions and real-life examples into a great learning experience. After this course, you will be ready to start implementing Scrum as a manager, ScrumMaster or team member. Or to boost your current Scrum implementation and the results of your team!This is the best classroom training I ever had in my professional life – on any subject! Thanks again.Ben C., Senior Director EngineeringAgenda
We will apply Scrum to run this course, so it will be fun and the content will be adapted to your specific needs. What we will definitely cover:
- The Agile values, principles, culture and mindset
- Complex systems and empirical approaches
- The Scrum framework and all its elements
- The Scrum roles and responsibilities
- The Scrum meetings and how to facilitate them effectively
- Servant leadership, facilitation and coaching skills
- Initiation of Scrum projects, how to get started in an optimal way
- Requirements in Scrum and managing the Product Backlog
- Agile estimation and planning, tracking progress and value
- The Agile Organisation: how to implement Scrum in your own organisation
- Scaling Scrum and distributed Scrum (optional)
The main benefit of this top-quality course is the huge amount of new insights and practical ideas you will gain about implementing Scrum in the right way. Doing this will cause your product and projects to be delivered faster and at a higher quality! And it will boost innovation and the motivation of your people.
Next to the training, our offer also includes:
- Lunch and coffee breaks
- Course documentation, checklists and further reading tips
- Access to our experienced Scrum coaches to support you hands-on when implementing Scrum
- A deck of Planning Poker Cards
- The Scrum Alliance certification test and the CSM certificate
- A 2-year membership of the Scrum Alliance, providing access to very interesting Scrum resources
- PDU credits needed for PMI certification
This course is valuable for everyone that wants to be successful at applying Scrum and/or that is pursuing the Certified ScrumMaster certificate or the PMI Agile Certification.
- In terms of roles, this course will benefit everyone involved in Scrum projects: Scrum Masters, team members, engineers, project managers, product managers and line managers.
- In terms of experience, this course does not require any previous knowledge or experience in Scrum. Both people new to Scrum as people with experience in Scrum will find great value in this training.
This course will be facilitated in the language indicated in the training overview below.
If you want more information about registering to this course using kmo-portefeuille, please contact us before registering or indicate this explicitly when registering for the course.