Your success as a leader in an Agile organization requires looking beyond Agile itself. It requires a deep understanding of your organization and your own leadership path. To equip you for this journey, this course will provide you with a strong foundation in understanding organizational culture. From there, you will learn key organization and leadership models that will allow you to understand how your organizational culture really works.
You will learn about organizational growth – how you may foster lasting change in your organization. Key is understanding how to invite change in a complex system. Therefore, you will also learn about leadership – how you may show up more effectively, and how to help others.
During this experience, you will undergo a process of letting go of existing behaviours that block your abilities to be an effective leader. You will explore models of culture and receive a playbook to guide the next steps on your journey of creating high performance teams and organizations.
This Certified Agile Leadership training has migrated from CAL1 to the Scrum Alliance’s new Certified Agile Leadership Essentials and Certified Agile Leadership for Organizations.
Overcome Top 90% of Organizational Challenges With Agile. Michael Sahota Will Help You Excel In Your Career By Teaching You How To:
- Use the Playbook for high performance organizations
- See causes of resistance and mitigate them
- Overcome key Agile challenges
- Develop leadership behaviours necessary to influence organizational culture
- Work more effectively as a manager and with managers
- Evolve culture at all levels of the organization
- Have key conversations to clarify what is desired
- Enhance your own leadership skills
Breakthrough Your Agile Leadership Roadblocks With Michael Sahota
- This is not for you if you are looking for another tool or tactic that will get you marginal growth in your organization.
- This is for you if you want a breakthrough experience that turns you into the leader you want to be.
- You will be equipped with the right frameworks and mindset to go back into your organization and create real efficiency.
- This CAL is Advanced education for leaders, executives and change agents creating Agile environments.
Leading trainer for the Certified Agile Leadership (CAL1) Program through the Scrum Alliance
- Taught over 700 graduates worldwide
- In the Agile world for 20 year
- Controversial and unique classes
- Allowing students to flourish
- Showing the missing pieces are to common organizational challenges
- You can go back to your organization and implement right away.
- Expert in helping leaders bridge the gap between Agile and organizational reality
Agile - Agile leadership - Organizational Agility
Yes, you can.
If you want to use ‘KMO-portefeuille’, you can indicate this during your registration. We will give you further instructions afterwards.
The invoice will be sent by our colleague Kristine from Learnia, a sister-company of iLean which takes care of ‘KMO-portefeuille’. On your part, it is important to also register this training on the ‘KMO Portefeuille’ platform using the following number: DV.O211905.
Yes and No. All CAL-E and CAL-O trainings cover the same set of high-level learning objectives. But, each training is as unique as the instructor. Each CAL reflects the unique leadership and organizational development journey of the instructor.
You are expected to have a basic knowledge of Agile. This may have come to you through industry experience, reading, meetups or formal training. This course is designed for anyone seeking to foster a more “agile” high-performance organization. It is accessible and essential for leaders in innovation, lean, human resources, etc. – not just Agile.
If you would like to participate in this training, but the price is out of your range or too high for the value you attach to it, please contact us to explore what is possible. We want to make sure that cost is not a barrier for anyone to participate in this valuable training.
On the surface, the goals of SAFe and CAL are similar: An Agile Organization.
SAFe has an excellent focus on Tactical elements of Agile such as the process, roles, multi-team releases. It is a wonderful way to adopt Agile practices in a large organization. One might say the focus is on Doing Agile. The focus here is on what may we do to improve things with as little organizational change as possible. The focus of my CAL is cultural with an outlook towards Being Agile. How may we foster and Agile mindset to create a nimble flexible organization powered by engaged, innovative people? For this we look at topics such as leadership, org structure, culture, and organizational growth. The focus here is long-term sustainable growth from a holistic integrated perspective.
Attending the full class is sufficient. There is no exam.