As a Certified Scrum Master, Scrum had no secrets for you and you know what is expected from your role. You are very driven and you do everything to excel. Still, you are looking for new ways to enlarge your impact within the team and organisation? In the Advanced Scrum Master training, you will get more knowledge and you will practice your coaching and facilitation skills to become an even better Scrum Master.
Following questions will be handled:
- How to enlarge the involvement of my team, and how to ensure they will self-organise?
- How to get the needed support from management?
- How to get engaged Stakeholders who will attend the Sprint Reviews?
- How to productively use the Product Backlog?
- How to make the Scrum meetings enjoyable and effective?
- How to explain the benefits of Agile to Business and invite them to play their part in the Scrum?
- How to do Agile in a waterfall organisation?
- How to make Agile work in a scaled and distributed environment?
- How do I become a better Servant Leader?
In this 2 day training, you will learn:
- to create a happy and effective team
- to facilitate groups and support them in making decisions
- to promote Self-organisation
- to organise and facilitate Scrum events
- to apply listing techniques
- to apply coaching techniques
- to understand and handle conflict
- to be a Servant Leader
- to analyse and solve impediments
- to support the Product Owner and other Stakeholders
- to help and support your organisation in their Agile journey
Next to deepening your theoretical knowledge, you will get many practical tips and tricks to become a better facilitator, inspiration and coach. In a safe environment you can explore and experiment with new-learned techniques while receiving feedback from your colleague Scrum Masters. There will be time for personal reflection and growth, and bringing in your own professional cases.
After this training you will be more confident to perform in your role as Scrum Master. You will be capable to work on the problems that matter. You will be able to apply the new-learned techniques immediately on the job.
Everyone who has succeeded the exam for the Certified Scrum Master certification and has minimal one experience as a Scrum Master in the past 5 years.
We intentionally limit the number of participants to 12 persons, so that there is enough space to talk, share, practice and receive feedback.
€1845 – €1995
Agile coach and Certified Scrum Trainer
- 17 years experience as Scrum Master and Agile Coach
- Seasoned and appreciated trainer
- Certified Scrum Trainer (CST)
- Expert change agent
- Background in Mathematics and Computer Science
Yes, you can.
If you want to use ‘KMO-portefeuille’, you can indicate this during your registration. We will give you further instructions afterwards.
The invoice will be sent by our colleague Kristine from Learnia, a sister-company of iLean which takes care of ‘KMO-portefeuille’. On your part, it is important to also register this training on the ‘KMO Portefeuille’ platform using the following number: DV.O211905.
As lockdowns around the world are being lifted, we are very happy to go back to in-person training. We are working on safety measures to ensure that the training stays dynamic while also being safe. At the same time, we understand the situation regarding Covid-19 is fluid and can change. We are therefore also ready to run this training in a live-online format if the circumstances demand it.
After you register, you will be informed on possible changes in the training format. You will have the opportunity to cancel or postpone your participation at no cost, in case of switching to the online training format.
Good question! For us, maximising your learning effects is the goal. That is why we combine individual preparation (at your own pace and time) with classroom work. In the 2-day classroom part, we deepen the theoretical basis you acquired during the preparation and translate it into practice. We combine exercises in smaller groups (with real-life cases) with reflection and chunks of additional theory. We don’t use powerpoint for in-person training, but a lot of interaction and conversation, supported by striking (tailor-made) visuals that also serve as documentation later on. Our trainers are all experienced S3 coaches who have their feet firmly on the ground with our clients and are happy to share their insights and experiences