As a Certified Scrum Master, Scrum had no secrets for you and you know what is expected from your role. You are very driven and you do everything to excel. Still, you are looking for new ways to enlarge your impact within the team and organisation? In the Advanced Scrum Master training, you will get more knowledge and you will practice your coaching and facilitation skills to become an even better Scrum Master.
Following questions will be handled:
- How to enlarge the involvement of my team, and how to ensure they will self-organise?
- How to get the needed support from management?
- How to get engaged Stakeholders who will attend the Sprint Reviews?
- How to productively use the Product Backlog?
- How to make the Scrum meetings enjoyable and effective?
- How to explain the benefits of Agile to Business and invite them to play their part in the Scrum?
- How to do Agile in a waterfall organisation?
- How to make Agile work in a scaled and distributed environment?
- How do I become a better Servant Leader?
In this 2 day training, you will learn:
- to create a happy and effective team
- to facilitate groups and support them in making decisions
- to promote Self-organisation
- to organise and facilitate Scrum events
- to apply listing techniques
- to apply coaching techniques
- to understand and handle conflict
- to be a Servant Leader
- to analyse and solve impediments
- to support the Product Owner and other Stakeholders
- to help and support your organisation in their Agile journey
Next to deepening your theoretical knowledge, you will get many practical tips and tricks to become a better facilitator, inspiration and coach. In a safe environment you can explore and experiment with new-learned techniques while receiving feedback from your colleague Scrum Masters. There will be time for personal reflection and growth, and bringing in your own professional cases.
After this training you will be more confident to perform in your role as Scrum Master. You will be capable to work on the problems that matter. You will be able to apply the new-learned techniques immediately on the job.
Everyone who has succeeded the exam for the Certified Scrum Master certification and has minimal one year experience as a Scrum Master in the past 5 years.
We intentionally limit the number of participants to 12 persons, so that there is enough space to talk, share, practice and receive feedback.
€1845 – €1995
Agile coach and Certified Scrum Trainer
- 17 years experience as Scrum Master and Agile Coach
- Seasoned and appreciated trainer
- Certified Scrum Trainer (CST)
- Expert change agent
- Background in Mathematics and Computer Science
To attend this course we expect you to have followed the Certified ScrumMaster training, succeeded the CSM exam and have at least one year experience as Scrum Master in the past 5 years. We expect you to be able to participate in the dialogues, give feedback and share your knowledge/experiences with the other participants.
Yes, you can.
If you want to use ‘KMO-portefeuille’, you can indicate this during your registration. We will give you further instructions afterwards.
The invoice will be sent by our colleague Kristine from Learnia, a sister-company of iLean which takes care of ‘KMO-portefeuille’. On your part, it is important to also register this training on the ‘KMO Portefeuille’ platform using the following number: DV.O211905.
As lockdowns around the world are being lifted, we are very happy to go back to in-person training. We are working on safety measures to ensure that the training stays dynamic while also being safe. At the same time, we understand the situation regarding Covid-19 is fluid and can change. We are therefore also ready to run this training in a live-online format if the circumstances demand it.
After you register, you will be informed on possible changes in the training format. You will have the opportunity to cancel or postpone your participation at no cost, in case of switching to the online training format.
After attending a Certified Scrum Master course, you will receive an invitation to take an online exam with the Scrum Alliance. This test has 50 multiple choice questions on the topics that are discussed during the course. Our trainer will explain all details about the certification process and guide you to the necessary materials to prepare for the test.
After attending a Certified Scrum Product Owner course, you will receive your certification. You do not have to take an online exam for this certificate.
If you are following the A-CSM course:
After successfully completing this training, you receive the A-CSM certificate and your CSM certificate will be renewed for 2 years. Your CSM certificate needs to be active (or <90 days expired). If your certificate is expired with more than 90 days, you will have to reactivitate using your SUE’s and paying a fee.
For more information on this, we gladly refer you to the website of the Scrum Alliance (https://www.scrumalliance.org/ScrumRedesignDEVSite/media/ScrumAllianceMedia/Active%20Certification%20Benefits/FAQ_Renewals_v1-0.pdf?src=renewing-certifications).
Good question! Our goal is to maximise your learning experience. We achieve this by combining the teaching of theory with practical exercises. There will be no powerpoint presentations, but a lot of interaction, conversations and supporting visuals. All the created material will serve as documentation afterwards. Our trainers are all experienced coaches who are more than happy to share their insights and experiences.