Agile, Scrum and Kanban are contemporary methods for program, project, and product management. They focus on positive collaboration between teams and customers and frequent and successful deliveries. Also, they enable a context in which changing environments and requirements can be coped with.
This introduction session will give participants the insights needed to understand what Kanban, Scrum, and Agile are, what their benefits are, and how they can be valuable for your organization.
After the session, the participants will share a common vocabulary of the techniques. They will be ready to take further steps in adopting Scrum and/or Kanban, and Agile in the organization.
- Agile principles and values
- The Scrum framework and its basic elements: roles, meetings and artefacts
- The Kanban method and pull (*)
- The Agile and Scrum Adoption Process in your organisation
- Team dynamics and Cultural change
- Return on Investment (ROI) and Delivered Value
- Practical tips and answers to your questions
- 2-3 hours