Scrum is a powerful product development framework with a focus on maximizing business value. Many organizations practice Scrum, but few succeed in getting the most out of it. Without trying to convince, and with loads of practical examples and pragmatism, we search for ways to make Scrum and Agile work in your context.
Participants receive a solid introduction to Agile and the Scrum framework and will experience the principles of Agile, Lean, and Scrum that are vital in implementing Scrum in your specific context.
Participants learn by simulation what it means to develop an Agile mindset, and what enables people to behave differently. Also, common practices will be challenged to surface common pitfalls and misunderstandings and how to avoid them.
From experience, we recommend a diverse audience from many different roles and experiences on all levels, to get the most out of this training.
Our goal is to
- Create alignment on a common language
- Bring awareness on how Agile/Scrum can benefit the organization
- Inspire people to step up and take initiative within their span of control
- Create lots and lots of energy
- Agile and Lean principles and values
- Complex systems and empirical approaches
- The Scrum framework and all its elements: roles, events, and artifacts
- More on Lean thinking and continuous flow systems
- Scaling Agile and Scrum
- Long-term planning and estimation in Agile
- Product Backlog management and User Story basics
- Agile adoption and transformation approaches
- Max 16 participants
- 2 day training