Scrum is a framework to deliver products and projects at minimal cost while maximizing delivered business value. Although many organizations are experimenting with Scrum, only few succeed in successfully implementing it and obtaining the real benefits.
That is why this 2-day certification course prepares you for a solid and successful implementation of Scrum in your team or organization. You will learn the Scrum framework and understand how all elements fit together into one of the most powerful project management tools around.
We will discuss and practice the principles of Agile, Lean and Scrum that are vital in implementing Scrum in your specific context. By also exploring typical pitfalls and proven implementation approaches, your chances of successfully implementing Scrum are maximized by this course.
This course is designed to offer optimal learning for every participant, so it is not a typical classroom training. You will be engaged and invited to bring in your specific challenges and questions. We will combine theoretical concepts, practical experiences, exercises, games, discussions and real-life examples into a great learning experience. After this course, you will be ready to start implementing Scrum as a manager, ScrumMaster or team member. Or to boost your current Scrum implementation and the results of your team!
The main benefit of this top quality course is the huge amount of new insights and practical idea's you will gain about implementing Scrum in the right way. Doing this will cause your product and projects to be delivered faster and at a higher quality! And it will boost innovation and the motivation of your people.
Next to the 2-day training, our offer also includes:
- Breakfast, lunch and coffee breaks
- Course documentation, checklists, further reading tips and a copy of your favorite Scrum book
- Access to our experienced Scrum coaches to support you hands-on when implementing Scrum
- The Scrum Alliance certification test and the CSM certificate
- A 2-year membership of the Scrum Alliance, providing access to very interesting Scrum resources
- PDU credits needed for PMI certification
This course is valuable for everyone that wants to be successful at applying Scrum and/or that is pursuing the Certified ScrumMaster certificate or the PMI Agile Certification.
- In terms of roles, this course will benefit everyone involved in Scrum projects: analysts, developers, testers, architects, engineers, project managers, product managers and line managers.
- In terms of experience, this course does not require any previous knowledge or experience in Scrum. Both people new to Scrum as people with experience in Scrum will find great value in this training.
This course will be facilitated in English. Since our trainer is also speaking Dutch and French, he will be happy to help you out in your native language as much as possible.
If you want more information about registering to this course using kmo-portefeuille, please contact us before registering or indicate this explicitly when registering for the course.
|Date||Location||Trainer||Language||Price excl. VAT|
|22 Jun - 23 Jun||Hasselt||Jef Cumps||English||€1520.00||SubscribeMore info|
|17 Sep - 18 Sep||Elewijt||Jef Cumps||English||€1520.00 €1444.00(Early bird price when subscribing before 17 August)||SubscribeMore info|
|19 Oct - 20 Oct||Brussels (Diegem)||Jef Cumps||English||€1520.00 €1444.00(Early bird price when subscribing before 19 September)||SubscribeMore info|
|23 Nov - 24 Nov||Hasselt||Jef Cumps||Dutch||€1520.00 €1444.00(Early bird price when subscribing before 23 October)||SubscribeMore info|
|14 Dec - 15 Dec||Gent||Jef Cumps||English||€1520.00 €1444.00(Early bird price when subscribing before 14 November)||SubscribeMore info|
We will apply Scrum to run this course, so it will be fun and the content will be adapted to your specific needs. What we will definitely cover are:
- Agile and Lean principles and values
- Complex systems and empirical approaches
- History of Scrum
- The Scrum framework and all its elements: roles, rituals (meetings) and artifacts
- The ScrumMaster role in more detail
- Requirements in Scrum and managing the Product Backlog
- Estimating effort and business value
- Project and release planning with Scrum
- Initiation of Scrum projects
- Adopting Scrum in your organization
- Scaling Scrum and distributed Scrum
- Combining Scrum with other (project management) approaches
After attending this course, you will need to pass an online exam to receive the Certified ScrumMaster certificate from the Scrum Alliance. This test has 35 multiple choice questions on the topics that are discussed during the course. Our trainer will explain all details about the certification process and guide you to the necessary materials to prepare for the test.