An introductory evening session.
Virtually every organisation is trying to provide more flexible collaboration environments, transitioning to more digital, more agility, more autonomous teams and more distributed ways of working. People in such organisations need powerful collaboration skills to be successful. Unfortunately, we see many change initiatives getting stuck or at least underdeliver by exactly this: lacking collaborative skills and too high a focus on individual performance.
Building on our passion for cognitive sciences and our extensive experience with complex change initiatives within a wide range of organisation cultures, we offer a fresh look at how individuals, teams and organisations can grow their collaborative skills.
We approach collaboration at four levels:
- The personal, because sooner or later as we collaborate with others, we are confronted with ourselves. Collaborating gives us a unique opportunity to grasp other viewpoints on our very personal assumptions, beliefs and behaviour.
- The interpersonal, connecting with others, building up a relationship of trust and openness through powerful communication.
- The team, where we aim for unambiguous attention to team results and a culture of accountability and commitment.
- The organisation, applying proven collaborative practices to dramatically improve employee engagement and to bring traditional silos together with a focus on the organisation’s goals.
We offer workshops, coaching tracks and team events focusing on giving/receiving feedback, remote collaboration and distributed teams, goal setting, etc.
Anyone interested in collaborative skills, both personally and professionally.
- overview of iLean's Powerful Collaboration workshops and coaching tracks for individuals, teams and organisations.
- experience 2-3 learnings from Powerful Collaboration hands on.