Certified Scrum Product Owner
When the capabilities of the Product Owner are optimized, an Agile team will experience immediate benefits that lead to improved effectiveness and customer satisfaction as well as increased return on investment (ROI).
- Boost Product Owner capabilities
- Optimize Agile teams
- Increase Scrum functionality
- Enhance planning and scheduling
- Gain practical, proven techniques
- Improve estimating skills and results
- Maximize delivery capabilities
- Reduce risk
- Improve ROI
- Leverage proven experience
- Obtain thought-leader guidance and insight
This course is suitable for anyone working in the product and marketing departments of an organization, as well as other interested managers, directors and VPs.
Certified Scrum Product Owner Training is interactive and highly experiential. Participants gain practical tools and techniques for engaging with software delivery teams.
Course topics include:
- Agile Product Owner Role
- Creating Product Vision
- Collaborating with Agile Teams
- The Product Backlog (creation and management)
- Writing User Stories
- Writing Acceptance Criteria
- Planning and Estimation
- Working with Customers and Stakeholders
- Business Value-Driven Thinking
- Maximizing Business Value
- Release Planning
About the Trainer
Tobias Mayer is a Certified Scrum Trainer (CST).
He currently works as a change agent, trainer and facilitator, providing coaching and consulting services to teams and organizations making the transition to more agile, trustful and team-centered ways of working.
His current core focus is on the Scrum framework, offering both public and private training classes to explore the principles and practices of Scrum.
|Venue||Holiday Inn Gent Expo
|Price||1350 € (VAT excl.)
Register before 15/06/2010 and pay only 1250 € (VAT excl.)
Subscribe to this course by sending us your name, e-mail address and invoice data.
- 08:30 Coffee
- 09:00 Session
- 12:30 Lunch break ;-)
- 17:00 Closure